Life inevitably brings a surprise or two -- if you knew to expect them they wouldn't be surprises. The best way to be prepared is to start saving today. This account is also a great way to start saving for a big purchase in the future.
- 0.10% APY*
- Interest compounded quarterly
- $100 Minimum to open account**
- A daily Minimum balance of $300 to obtain the annual percentage yield disclosed**
- Monthly service fee waived on balances over $300**
- Transfer to another account or to third parties are limited to six per month
- Fee will be charged for each withdrawal in excess of six during a month
- Free Online Banking
- Free 24 hour banking with TeleBanker
- Direct Deposit available
- FDIC insured
*This is a variable rate account. APY (Annual Percentage Yield) is accurate as of January 4, 2011 and is subject to change thereafter, including after account opening. Fees and withdrawals could reduce earnings.
**Waived for Minors.
Withdrawals and Payments
The number of withdrawals or transfers from a Saving account you make in person, by mail or at an ATM, or transfers for the purpose of repaying Peoples Bank of Kankakee County loans and associated expenses are unlimited. During your statement cycle, you may also make up to six transfers, withdrawals or payments in aggregate to another account with Peoples Bank of Kankakee County or to a third party if made by: pre-authorized transfers or withdrawals, telephone banking service (including telephone, fax, VRU), Peoples Bank of Kankakee County Internet Banking, automatic transfers, check or draft, or at point of sale terminals using your ATM or debit card. Excess withdrawals may result in account being closed. These transactions are considered made on the date the Bank pays out the funds, not the date the withdrawal request was initiated.