Your online banking experience just got better. Our enhanced features will help you enjoy greater security and convenience with Peoples Bank. Enhanced features include:
- Improved online security
- eAlerts – receive email or text alerts about account activity
- Export - export information to financial management software
- Free Popmoney® personal payment service*
- Free external transfers – transfer funds to and from accounts at other financial institutions*
- Mobile banking
- Quick Pay Zone – pay bills right from your home page
- Simple & easy navigation
- "Pay date" is now the day you want your payee to receive payment – not the day you want payment to start processing.
- Hold funds until the payee receives the check on that "pay date"
- Simplified e-bills
- Make same-day expedited payments to select payees (fees may apply)
Popmoney® is a powerful new service that lets you "Pay Other People" (POP) anywhere, anytime using only their e-mail address, mobile phone number, or bank account number. So, whether you're sending a last-minute gift, sending money to your college student, or splitting the check for a special occasion dinner with friends, you can do it without writing a check or going to an ATM. Best of all, you don't need another account. You can simply use your existing Peoples Bank checking account.
- See the How to Switch tab for important news and tips.
- See the Quicken Users tab for important information on updating your Quicken settings.
- Online Banking: Be sure to log in to your Online account at least once every 6 months to prevent your Online Banking & BillPay from being deleted from the system
* Popmoney® and External Transfers are features that require Bill Pay. Certain fees apply for e-Greetings, expedited payments, and stop payments.
** Online Banking access will be considered inactive if at any time you have not logged in within 180 days. Inactive users are purged from our Online Banking system. To obtain access to your accounts and statements online you would need to register for Online Banking again.
- Quicken Users
You will need to perform a few simple steps to modify your Quicken settings. Your instructions will depend upon whether you are a Mac or Windows user.