Welcome to the Next Generation of Online Banking Services
Beginning March 4th, we will be upgrading many of our online banking services. New features coming soon include:
- Enhanced Online Security
- More convenient Bill Pay features
- Quick Pay Zone – pay bills right from your home page
- eAlerts – receive email or text alerts about your account activity
- Export - easy to export information to financial management software
- Free Popmoney® personal payment service*
- Free External Transfers – transfer funds to and from accounts at other financial institutions*
- Mobile banking is coming soon
IMPORTANT NEWS FOR ONLINE BANKING USERS
In order to provide you with a new and improved internet banking experience, you will be unable to access Internet Banking after 7:00 pm Thursday, February 28th until Monday March 4th. This will not affect any scheduled transfers or loan payments scheduled to be made during this time period.
After March 4th, the first time you log on:
- Access ID: Enter your current User ID. Any alphabetical characters must be entered as lower case. For example, if your existing User ID is ThisIsMyUserID!123, please enter it as thisismyuserid!123.
- Password: Important Information will be mailed to you regarding your password.
- The system will automatically ask you to change your Password.
- Then you will be asked to complete the Security Enrollment form.
All of your account history will be available in the new system. Once you've logged on to the new system, make sure all of your accounts are displayed, and make sure your personal information and preferences are set up properly. Please note that any eAlerts you've set up in the old system will not be available in the new online banking system.
Setting up your eAlerts:
• It's easy to set up your eAlerts and new options will be available - just click on the Alerts tab at the top of the home page.
It's a good time to sign up to receive eStatements, rather than paper statements.
IMPORTANT NEWS FOR BILL PAY USERS
Our bill pay service will be changing with new and improved features. To perform this upgrade, service will be unavailable from 7:00 pm Thursday, February 28th to Tuesday March 5th. Any payments that are already scheduled will process as normal, including payments scheduled to be paid during this period.
Please see actions below you will need to consider to make this transition as smooth as possible for you:
- Continue to make changes to payees, payments, profile information, etc. until 7:00 pm Thursday, February 28th.
- All your payees and all scheduled bill payments will be automatically transferred to the new online bill pay service.
- All payments scheduled between Thursday, February 28 and Tuesday, March 5th WILL be processed as scheduled. There is no need to reschedule any of your payments.
- Please note that the separate payee history will not be transferred. Your account statements contain all payment history information but if you wish to retain a history by payee separately from your other account activity, you will need to print it or download it before 7:00 pm Thursday, February 28.
- Remember, our online bill pay service will be unavailable from 7:00 pm Thursday February 28 to March 5th.
Recommended Actions to Prevent Missed Payments
- We recommend that you print a list of your payees and a list of your scheduled payments before 7:00 pm Thursday, February 28 so you have it to compare against the information in the new bill pay service.
- Be sure to review your payee information and scheduled payments the first time you log in after March 5.
Here are the improved features you will enjoy
- Greater Simplicity and Easier Navigation
- Your 'pay date' will now be the day that you want your payee to receive your payment, not the day you want the payment to start processing.
- You'll get to hold your funds until the payee receives the check on that 'pay date'
- Simplified e-bills
- Make same-day Expedited Payments to select payees (fees may apply)
*Popmoney ® and External Transfers are features that require Bill Pay. Certain fees apply for expedited payments, e-Greetings, and stop payments.
IMPORTANT NEWS: Do You Use Quicken?
You will need to perform a few simple steps to modify your Quicken settings after March 4. Your instructions will depend upon whether you are a Mac or Windows user. Please visit our new online banking page for further information.